Small Group Personal Training (max. 5)
Whether you’re new to exercise and not sure where to start, or a seasoned gym-goer who needs an extra boost of motivation – working with a personal trainer is a great way to accelerate your results. But if you think you can’t afford a PT, think again.
Check out five reasons to give small group training a try – today!
- Cost-effective: Small group training allows you to share the cost and experience personal training at a fraction of the normal price.
- Personalised: You get the benefits of one-on-one training in a supportive team environment, including an exercise program tailored to your fitness level.
- Variety: No two sessions will ever be the same. There will be progression in every session so you’ll keep seeing results and never plateau.
- Capped group sizes: Each small group training session has between just three and five people to ensure that you get quality time with your personal trainer.
- Strength in numbers: Working out alongside other people on the same health and fitness journey provides the additional support, motivation and inspiration you need to achieve your goals.
FAQs CLICK HERE
Matt provides weekly running groups, as well as personalized running programs ranging from your first 5k to your fastest marathon. Matt has experienced running marathons, competing in endurance events and knows what it takes to get you there.
We run with you, keep a close eye on your progress and modify your program according to your progress.
Saturdays 8:30am (beginners – intermediate – advanced)
To book contact 0408576820