Semi-Private Personal Training (max. 4)
Our Semi Private Training program provides personal training in a small team environment.
It is a great alternative to traditional one on one personal training.
Delivered by our skilled and experienced coaches, you get to share the session and the cost of personalised training
Semi private training has many benefits:
- Social support and motivation
- Increased accountability
- Variety and flexibility
- Appropriate challenge and progression
- Time and cost efficient
- Opportunities for some healthy competition and camaraderie
Getting started is easy.
- Book in your 1on1 complimentary “Foundation Session” with one of our coaches, here we discuss your health and fitness objectives in detail.
- We understand that one size does not fit all and that you are unique with your own goals. Your exercise program will specific to your goals and needs.
- You choose the session days and times that work best with your schedule.
With sessions scheduled 6 days a week there is something for everyone.
Our unique training method has delivered successful client results over many years.
If you want to take your fitness to the next level, semi-private training will take you there.
FAQs CLICK HERE
Matt provides weekly running groups, as well as personalized running programs ranging from your first 5k to your fastest marathon. Matt has experienced running marathons, competing in endurance events and knows what it takes to get you there.
We run with you, keep a close eye on your progress and modify your program according to your progress.
Saturdays 8:30am (beginners – intermediate – advanced)
To book contact 0408576820